EXOPERM MONO DURO A2 is a non-combustible external breather membrane designed for use on the cold side of insulation on façade wall and roof applications, offering the highest standard of fire-safety and protection for tall buildings.
- Facades with open or closed joints
- Roof applications
- High-rise, high-risk and public buildings (schools, offices, commercial centres, hospitals, etc.)
- Commercial and residential developments
- Timber & steel framed constructions
- Offsite construction
- New builds and retrofits
EXOPERM MONO DURO A2 is a limited combustible roof underlay and wind barrier with a monolithic functional layer.
The monolithic functional layer provides enhanced protection for the building envelope:
- transports vapour to outside
- is vapour open whilst having excellent waterproofing properties
- creates a complete wind tight, waterproof membrane that actively expels out any water/humidity unlike most micro-porous membranes that rely on small pores (which have the tendency to block)