Thursday, October 29
10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern / 6 PM BST
Online | Partel | Hugh Whiriskey
Partel partners with Passive House Accelerator offering a new Webinar – PH Component Spotlight.
Hugh Whiriskey, Partel’s founder and Technical Director, will dive into the science and application of Partel VARA, our smart technical system for airtight buildings, at Passive House Component Spotlight on Thursday, October 29. The event will kick-off with a 15-minute presentation by Whiriskey exploring the VARA airtight system, how it provides protection to the building structure in all seasons while tackling interstitial condensation, and examples of real world application on Passive House projects.
This session will provide a better understanding about:
- What is a Smart Technical Airtight System
- Why do we need to build airtight?
- Interstitial condensation and how to overcome this
- VARA – Smart Airtight System – Moisture Management in the building envelope
- Selecting an appropriate protective air barrier
- Case Studies – Partel Energy Efficient Projects
The presentation will be followed by a lively Q&A session, so come ready for your questions about Partel and the building science behind our envelope solutions. Join us!
About Passive House Accelerator
The Accelerator is a collaborative online platform, based in the US, for sharing innovation and thought leadership in Passive House design and construction. Their aim is to catalyze zero carbon building by accelerating the adoption of Passive House building.