An innovative PET-based panel, this NEW sustainable alternative to conventional construction materials meets the highest technical and ecological standards for reducing thermal bridges.
Owing to its versatility, being lighter, more compact and with a lower thermal conductivity, this product is designed to improve the energy efficiency of the building.
Why Partel ALMA THERM?
100 % Recycled Panel for Hi-Performance Structural Insulation
PET-based product. 25 x 1,5 L pet bottles produce 4.5 x 35 x 35 cm / 1' x 1' x 2" Alma Therm raw board.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- High compressive strength
- Efficient thermal break
- Optimal insulation properties
- Lightweight composite structure
- Good breathability
- Low water absorption
- 100% Recyclable polymer
- Internal and external use
- Thermal bridge-free installation of windows and doors (according to DIN4108 – Supplement 2)
- Thermal separation
Alma Therm is manufactured in two density classes:
115 kg/m3 and 180 kg/m3
- Board / panel size:
- 1218 x 1005 x 50mm / 4' x 3' 4" x 2"
- 1218 x 1005 x 75mm / 4' x 3' 4" x 3"