RA 15-60 -The new Radial Fans of the 160 Series:
The new Radial Fans of the 160 Series: RA 15-60
More DetailsExhaust air system or Hybrid ventilation system: The RA 15 – 60 is a versatile product
The new development from the LUNOS company for exhaust air rooms such as the bathroom, WC and kitchen becomes part of the growing 160 family. Just like the AB 30/60 this involves an
exhaust air unit with an EC motor which can also be combined with the LUNOtherm facade element.
On account of the similar design structure, the fans e2, RA 15-60 and AB 30/60 are predestined for hybrid ventilation in which ventilation with heat recovery combines with exhaust air
technology in a cost and energy efficient manner.
Lowest noise levels. Silent with high pressure build-up
Radial fans are well known from the exhaust air series from LUNOS. However, for the first time, a radial system has now been installed in a 160 tube. This links the benefits of both
design forms: the silent and pressure-consistent operation of the radial fan combined with the installation dimensions of the tube fan. In addition, aerodynamically optimized fan blades combined with polyhedron noise absorbers ensure the RA 15-60 emits very low noise levels and also has ideal noise protection from the outside.
State of the art Motor Technology
The new radial EC motor combined with the end housing provides the RA 15-60 series with an outstanding pressure curve. The flow rate can be set to three or four steps depending on the control program (15, 20, 45 and 60 m3/h).
Best Efficiency for the environment
With a converted power consumption rate of only 0.04-0-12 W/ m3/h, the RA 15-60 is outstanding in terms of energy efficiency and makes an active contribution to environmental protection, and also saves you money.
Technical Data RA 15-60
- Flow rate 30-60 m3/h
- Power consumption 0,6-7,2 W
- Motor type EC for direct connection to 12 V control
- Specific power consumption 0,04-0,12 W/m3/h
- Supply voltage/frequency 12 V
- Sound pressure level 22-35 dB (at 1 m distance)
- Standard sound pressure up to 46 dB difference
- Ø Fan insert 153 mm (including noise insulation)
- Minimum wall thickness 170 mm
- (reduced noise protection)
- Delivery length (can be shortened) 300 mm
- Ø Core hole 162 mm
- Size of inside panel 180 x 180 mm
- Ø outside grille without noise insulatingcover 9/IBS:250 x 250 mm, Grille: Ø 180mm or with LUNOtherm
- Protection Class IP20
• EeEV and DIN 1946-6 compliant
• Can be used in low-energy buildings