Nail Seal - Seals between battens and WRB
Nail Sealing Tape To Seal Between Battens And Exoperm Exterior Membranes. Provides hermetic Seal At Roof Battens, prevents water ingress during construction and afterwards.
- High Performance Sealing Tape
- Strong Final Adhesion
- Outstanding Ageing Properties
- Acrylic Adhesive With Excellent Ageing Resistance
- Solvent Free
- High Adhesive And High Shear Strength
- Voc Free
- Water Resistant Adhesive
* Adhesion: Before sticking tapes the surface should be clean and dry, water repelling substances are not suitable for adhesion. Use Primers (Acraprime) on porous or masonry surfaces. Adhesion is assured on all Partel membranes, planed timber, painted timber, plastics and metals. The more suitable the surface for adhesion the better the results, Folds, creases or substrate issues impact on the system. It is the responsibility of the applicator to perform adhesion tests prior to proceeding - where required. It is necessary to apply pressure using Partel ‘Helping Hand’ applicator. Tapes are not designed for tensile strains.
*refer to warranty data and processing sheets for complete details.