Fire safety should be a top priority when planning any type of construction. Greater emphasis on the structure and fire-resistant certified materials is important for both the roof and walls to achieve the maximum level of airtightness and fire protection, especially in public, high-rise buildings.
This presentation focuses on the importance of airtightness and fire-resistant structures in both new and retrofit building design, providing tested certified solutions. It discusses sustainable fire-rated membranes – critical components in any type of assemblies.
Duration: 45 minutes presentation with time for Q&A | Free to Attend
- Introduction to Airtightness
- Why use a fire-rated vapour control layer?
- Building Regulations governing fire safety – Compliant Product Systems
- Specifications and Building Physics
- Designing fire-resistant building structures
- Certified and tested product systems: the performance of Partel IZOPERM PLUS FR in comparison to Class B and Class E facade membranes; the performance of Partel EXOPERM MONO DURO 200 in comparison with Class E facade membrane
- Case Studies
Hugh Whiriskey – Founder & Director, Partel
The days dedicated to our on-demand CPD are Wednesday and Thursday: July 20-21, August 17-18, September 14-15, October 19-20, and November 16-17. This online Seminar is booked and delivered individually, or as an open CPD with attendees joining from varied companies. For registrations, bespoke presentations, or any inquiries, please fill out the form below, or contact Partel at [email protected]
Hour: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (BST)
Certificate of Completion
Certification: Every person that attends this Seminar offered by Partel, will receive a certificate of attendance & completion, available upon request.
Product Sample Pack
*Each participant has the option to receive a Product Sample Pack with Partel’s most popular building components discussed in this seminar. To register your interest, please access the Request Sample Pack form.