Premium class facade and roof membrane EXOPERM™ MONO DURO 200 forms an effective and safe weather protection for the roof and for closed and open facades. The membrane acts like human skin does: it is open to diffusion, protects the building from weather, and serves as a climatic regulator. Its high resistance to UV damage, moisture penetration, and heat tolerance is indispensable, especially for open, rear-ventilated facades.
With this product system, the now high-performance wall is able to against weathering over a long period of time, while supporting energy efficiency and reducing the risk of condensation – removing moisture to the outside via the membrane.
Proven coating TPU Monolithic Technology and the highest quality raw materials, combined with uncompromising manufacturing quality, make EXOPERM™ MONO DURO 200 external membrane extremely durable and resistant to aging. This is manifested in a comprehensive long-term guarantee for the Euroclass B1 product and formally supported by a 15-year product warranty.
WHY USE A BREATHABLE TPU FACADE AND ROOF MEMBRANE?
- Building moisture is directed to the outside
- Offers long-lasting UV protection – the TPU monolithic-coated layer provides up to 10 years of UV protection for open joint facades (up to 50mm)
- The unique two-layer structure of EXOPERM™ MONO DURO 200 with a surface density of 190g/m2 significantly improves the resistance to stretching and tearing
- Prevents structural damage
- Ensures that insulation remains dry and can perform at its optimum level
Further information about EXOPERM™ MONO DURO 200, and Monolithic TPU Technology, here.
EXOPERM™ MONO DURO Project: View Hospital Extension