Ampacoll XT100 Double Slit -100mm wide airtight window tape
To bond rafters and corner connections, and for Airtight Window connections. Can be plastered over with expanded metal.
- Storage conditions: cool and dry
- Working temperature range: above -5 °C
- Temp. withstand range: -40 to +100 °C
- Durability: >20 years
- Outdoor exposure time: 4 months (without mechanical stress)
- Diffusion-open carrier
- Stable form thanks to tear-resistant carrier
- Maximum adhesive power already from -5 °C
- Extremely robust and durable
- Can be plastered over
- 4 months of outdoor weathering
|Roll Dimensions:||length: 25 m|
|width: 100 mm|
|thickness: 0.3 mm|
|Slit:||12 mm and 50 mm|
|Carton contents:||4 rolls = 100 m1|
The surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry, and free of dust and grease. Ampacoll® XT is ideal for the airtight and windproof bonding of overlap joints, for taping of front and corner connections in wood panels, for bridging both small and large joints between structural elements, and taping boards used in apexes, ridges and coving.
Ampacoll® XT bonds immediately to the designated substrate. It is largely unaffected by normal weathering for up to 4 months. Please note that after taping, the joints should not be mechanically damaged (for example, by objects being dragged over them).